NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique) is one of the central techniques used at Neurohealth. One of the reasons for this is that as our lives become more and more complex the chances of us experiencing stress in some area of our life also increases.
Our mind and body are intricately connected and although most people generally arrive at our clinic with a physical problem such as pain or stiffness – We are finding more and more of these issues actually have an emotional origin. Failing to address this will result in such an issue continuing to reoccur.
NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique) allows us to assess different dysfunctions in your body such as a painful lower back and see if it is purely a structural problem or whether it is being exacerbated by an emotional complex or other issues such as toxicities and nutrient deficiencies. Therefore, it really is a wholistic technique.
NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique) helps us to deal with life and its demands by reducing any negative emotional or physiological reactions to triggers coming from things like money, jobs, finance, careers and relationships with others and yourself.
Central to NET is the Neuro- Emotional Complex (NEC) which is essentially an ‘emotional fixation’ and it can cause issues in any of the realms mentioned above. NEC’s are vulnerable to retriggering under certain circumstances.
Some indicators which may suggest you have an NEC or would benefit from an NET session: • Reoccurring thoughts or worry about a person, task, future or past event.
• Reoccurring emotional or behavioral patterns within relationships – personal or professional.
• Feeling of barriers or blockages which prevent you from achieving what you want ie; not being able to save money, continually doubting your abilities or not being able to let go or trust others.
• Significant emotional events from the past.
• Phobias, anxieties and lack of confidence in your abilities.
• Fears and grief
• Chronic ongoing health problems which don’t seem to resolve.
Benefits of Resolving NEC’s.
• Better emotional control and freedom.
• More choice to feel and act in the way you would like.
• Better more fulfilling relationships with family, friends and colleagues.
• Less emotional stress, anxiety (incl. phobias) and worry.
• Better sleep.
• Increased ability to achieve life dreams and desires.
NET was developed by a chiropractor Dr Scott Walker 20yrs ago and many of its processes NET can compliment traditional ‘talk it out’ approaches of psychology, psychotherapy and counselling.
If you would like more information about NET or would like to book in for an NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique) appointment at Neurohealth- please call the clinic on 9905 9099 or email us email@example.com or visit our website www.neurohealthchiro.com.au
Sign up to Receive Neurohealth Chiropractic’s Free Monthly Health Newsletter on the Right Hand Side of this page- Filled with great information and lots of easy health tips to keep You and Your family at Optimal Health!
Neurohealth Chiropractic Treats an Extensive Variety of Musculoskeletal and Nervous System Related Issues. Our Clinic Has Had Much Success With The Following Conditions:
- Back Pain, Lower Back Pain, Neck Pain, Muscular Pain and Sciatica
- Headaches and Migraines
- Numbness, Pins and Needles
- Disc and Joint Injuries
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain as well as Feet Issues (bunions, heel spurs, orthotic prescription)
- Allergy Desensitization
- Childhood Concerns Including: Primitive Reflexes, Bed Wetting, Colic, Allergies, Poor Immunity, Ear Aches, Behavioural Concerns & Concentration Difficulties
- Pregnancy Related Concerns Including Back Pain, Stress
- Emotional Management using Neuro-Emotional Technique
- Poor Posture
- Women’s Issues including Menopause and Excessive Menstrual Symptoms
- Sporting Injuries
If you would like any more information about our gentle, safe and effective chiropractic care please don’t hesitate to call Neurohealth Chiropractic- Northern Beaches. We have experienced male and female chiropractors available :
Call us on: 02 9905 9099
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.neurohealthchiro.com.au